Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hello everyone!  I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year's celebration.  It appears that I needed to take an unexpected vacation from blogging for a season.  Let's just say that the last couple of months have found me and the family being "stretched" by God.  But we are doing better now and I am looking forward to connecting with everyone in my blog family again over the coming year.  I am working on a couple of posts for later on today and I will be pushing more posts out on a reagular basis once again.  Thank you to everyone that checked up on me and the family and everyone that asked how we were doing.  It has been a rough winter so far but we are stronger sprirtually because of it.  More posts coming soon...

Peace and Love,

Rev Mike

Digg!
Back to Homepage

5 comments:

  1. good to see this post, know ya are alive ;)


    blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you too jel. Thanks for the well wishes during Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have you back at it! Looking forward to the posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dan. Good to see you brother.
    Love you too Anna!

    ReplyDelete