Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Bible in Your Cell Phone

I found a neat little website that you can use on your cell phone for those times that you need a bible handy.  It's called http://versetogo.com/ .  I just discovered it a couple of days ago and it works really well no matter what type of cell phone you have:






Try it out and let me know what you think.  Also, let me know what other websites or applications you use for looking up scriptures too.

Peace and Love,

Rev. Mike

P.S.  Man!!!  It feels good to be back!

Digg!


Back to Homepage

3 comments:

  1. I don't use the Bible on my cell phone (funny picture, by the way), but I do use Biblegateway.com as a resource. Mostly, though, when I'm on the computer I use Xiphos.org, a downloaded Bible in many formats. It also has some commentaries and other helps. So it's pretty cool...and free!

    Good to have you back, ole buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an iPhone so have a few applications up my sleeve! I love the "Love Dare" application, plus "365 devotionals" and one other that I've forgotten LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny thing. My husband used his bible on his cell phone at church one time! I told him that might not have been a good idea LOL!

    ReplyDelete