Monday, February 2, 2009

How Often Are You Going To Post?

It is my intention to put out approximately five to ten posts as soon as possible. Once I reach what I feel is a good group of posts, then I will probably slow down to once or twice a week. This will depend primarily on my energy level, seeing as how I have a full time job in sales. I have also decided to embark on a "Read the Bible in a Year" program. I promise that I will do my best to let you know how that is going. By the way, Did you know that both Abraham and his son Isaac lied about their wives? Check out Genesis 12:14-20, and Genesis 26:7-11. I am currently on the 41st chapter of Genesis, and I am discovering again that God is revealing different things to me at the age of thirty-four, then when I was younger. I would encourage you to read your Bible on a regular basis as well. Together, we can keep each other honest.

Peace and Love,

Rev. Mike

Back to Homepage

1 comment: