Sunday, March 28, 2010

Me and Rev. Wade (aka Rev. W.)


This is a picture of me with one of my favorite people.  This is Rev. Reginald Wade, our Emeritus of Pastoral Care and Visitation.  He is the gentleman that I made reference to in my A Lifetime of Ministry  post back in January.  He told me last night that he was a Pastor in Kyle, Texas for over 27 years before serving as the Minister of Pastoral Care for our church.  He he truly a great friend and mentor to me and to others.  I just wanted the world to know who he is.

Peace and Love,

Digg!

Back to Homepage

7 comments:

  1. Hi Rev M,

    how y'all doing?

    that's a cool shot of ya and your friend and mentor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you jel. My wife took the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rev Mike! Our elders are so precious! Frail vessels full of preciousness--wisdom and beauty!

    So this is the friendly face that the hands belong to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. please tell her she did a good job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and read through some of your posts. It's very good :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anna. Yep that's me.

    Jel I will definately let her know.

    Hi Lynda. Thank you for your kind words. Come back and visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great Mike! He looks like he has a lifetime of knowledge! Good for you!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete