Sunday, June 14, 2009

Christian Rapper of The Week (Something New)

This is something new that I'm going to try. I have always been a rap music fan. But, I've got to tell you that it is getting difficult to be a effective minister and still listen to secular music. So it is with a great deal of pleasure that I present to you some of the best and brightest in Christian Rap. I will try to introduce a new Christian rapper to you every week. Bear in mind these artists have been out for quite some time. But I am just beginning to learn of the exceptional talent out there. The first one that I will present is LeCrea. The title of this song is "Don't Waste Your Life".


(video courtesy of Reach Records)

If you want to read the lyrics, just click here: lyrics


Album Credits:
Real Talk (2005)
After the Music Stops (2006)
Rebel (2008)

Album Credits with 116 Clique:
The Compilation Album (2005)
The Compilation Album: Chopped & Screwed (2006)
13 Letters (2007)
Amped (2007)



Digg!


Back to Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment